Panaracer Fat B Nimble Plus Tires

In more organic mud it has no problem shedding the sticky goo. In the hardpack is where this tire really shines.

mike s   Weekend Warrior [Jan 01, 2016]
Strength:

Good tread, lightweight

none so far

This is only the 2nd fat bike tire I've tried, the first being the Vee Mission Command that came with my bike. I used those tire for 1 year covering about 400 trail miles in every condition, except sand. They performed OK for me but it was time to get something with a more aggressive tread pattern with the coming of winter.
I opted for the Fat B Nimbles due to the great price (pair for $113 on ebay with free shipping) and weight savings over the Mission Commands.
I paired the Fat B Nimble tires with Q Tube (Kenda) Superlight 2.4 - 2.7 tubes for a weight savings of about 2 lbs over the stock Mission Commands and stock Vee tubes that came with my bike.
After my first (and only so far) ride was about 18 miles with a little road and a lot of technical (Pennsylvania rocks and roots) and mud (late December rain) riding. After that initial experience, I am happy to report that the Fat B Nimbles performed very well under all of these conditions. I rode the tire pressure at approx. 11.5 lbs. which produced not adverse steering on the road or hard packed gravel trails while providing suitable absorption over rock gardens and other obstacles.
I had to lube up the tires and pump them up to about 22 lbs to seat them properly, as there was quite a bit of wobble I couldn't otherwise get out of the initial install.