Ibis Mojo 3 Plus bikes

Ibis Mojo 3 Plus bikes

You could call it the baby brother to the Mojo HD3 or the successor to the Mojo SL/SL-R. Either way, it’s a good thing, and maybe it's our most versatile trailbike ever. You can run 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 Plus tires on the Mojo 3, all with the same wheelset and without compromise. The Mojo 3 shares a lot of DNA with the HD3. Where the HD3 is big and burly, the Mojo 3 is light, taut and energetic. The latest generation of the dw-link gives the bike its amazing climbing and descending abilities. Low, long and slack best describes the geometry, with the added bonus of extremely short chainstays. Notably, it’s not so slack that only a few World Cup Downhill pros can use it to its full capacity. The bike is nimble yet massively capable.

[Feb 05, 2018]
giantdefy

Strength:

Purchased a size Medium based on the chart on Ibis' website. Bike fits perfectly for me at 5'7" with a 50mm stem. I don't feel overly strectched out like I would on my Medium santa cruz Bronson. Bike weighs 28.3 lbs even with Ibis 738 wheels. This bike is easy to toss around, almost BMX like, geometry makes it feel way lighter than any other bike ive owned even with 2.8 nobby nic tires. Ive posted my fastest Strava times on this bike too, both up and downhill. A lot has to do with the amount of traction you get with the tires, climbing is much quicker, and inspires confidence when bombing downhill. You get the sensation that the tires are glued to the ground. I run 13F/14R PSI btw without burping or feeling squirmy. The suspension feels like you have more travel than the 130R/ 140 F. Feels comparable to my Santa Cruz Bronson. I could easily call this a one quiver mtb bike.

I initially ran 175 psi in the rear shock which gave me 25% sag. I had quite a bit of pedal strikes. I went back to their website and found a chart with body weight and suggested shock pressure. for my weight, it says to pump up to 200psi. went with that and havnt had a pedal strike and the rear suspension does not feel harsher.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017
OVERALL
[May 27, 2017]
MARK

Strength:

LIGHT , PLUSH , CLIMBS AWESOME , VERY FLICKABLE , LOOKS FANTASTIC

STILL TRYING TO FIND ANY, BUT WITH NO LUCK

THIS BIKE IS AN INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART , I DONT KNOW ANYTHING MORE YOU COULD ASK OF A BIKE TO BE AND DO, THAT IT DOESNT SUPPLY , IT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE GNARLY CAPABILITYS OF THE HD3 , BUT IS MUCH LIGHTER AND PEDDLES MORE EFFICIENTLY , I HAVE HAD SOOOOO MANY BIKES AND THIS ONE IS PRETTY MUCH THE THE CATS MEOW , IT REALLY INSTILLS A LOT OF CONFIDENCE