Schwinn Tiger Kids

Schwinn Tiger Kids

[May 24, 2008]
Matt Sakko

Strength:

Very Sturdy Frame! Taken it down 7 meter drops and it's still going strong, Training wheels keep it steady on the corners. would be a good buy for man united players.

Knees always touch the handle bar. and lost a training wheel at whistler which cost me 11 dollars.

I strongly reccomend it for Christiano Ronaldo, but if you're not gay then buy the Barney fun pedlar.

barney fun pedlar.

[May 05, 2008]
Marjan

Strength:

Good quality

Very heavy 9.5 kg!!! Comparing to adult weight that would be 40 kg bike for 70 kg rider!

My daughter (3) can ride without the wheelies and this bike is heavy for her. She can not control it when not riding. She can not pick it up. I am buying a lighter bike for her.

Kettler walker

[Feb 22, 2006]
John

Strength:

My son's first two wheeler. Stable bike to learn on. High cool factor for boys. Padded saddle, full chain guard and good tires.

Good bike for the first timer.

Graduated from his three wheeler but still rides in the Burley.

[Feb 21, 2006]
Kawena

Strength:

Full Chain Guard, Low Standover Height Frame, Back and Front Fenders, Ergonomic Handlebars, Safty Pads on Handlebars and Neck, Cool Paint and Bar-end Streamers

I created a list before shopping for my son's first bike. My list included, low stand-over frame, full chain guard, steel rims, safety padding and back and front fenders. I then looked at Specilized, Trek, Giant and Gary Fisher bikes, limiting my search to "Premium" brands. Every model I looked at lacked something from my list, until I came across the Tiger. It had everthing on the list and looked pretty cool to boot (Gotta love the streamers!). Great value, compared to the other bikes I listed. The research paid off, with smiles from my 3 year old, everytime he rides it.

Looked at most of the premium brands 12" bikes.

[Oct 02, 2005]
tIM

Strength:

Indestructible

Heavy, but that might not be bad for a kid's bike

My son loves this bike. He rides it for hours at a time and it runs strong. The brakes work well and that's important for a 3 year old. The training wheels are adjustable so it's a good bike for teaching purposes.