Haro Werx7-SP180 Freeride Full Suspension

• Pivit sealed bearing wheelset w/ Sun rims
  • Manitou Stance Blunt 170mm travel fork w/ 20mm thru axle
  • Truvativ Hussefelt crankset w/ Howitzer bottom bracket

Jim F   Downhiller [Feb 12, 2007]
Strength:

Great Geometry, Solid Frame, Good weight for travel, soaks up drops and bumps better than anything else I have used.

A great bike that I built up myself. I have my rear shock dialed, so this beast climbs better than my old 5 inch travel bike and the suspension soaks up drops amazingly. This is a grat bike and a great deal!

Similar Products Used: Raliegh RAM 3500, Specialized BigHit
Alan BjeloÅ¡   Weekend Warrior [Nov 16, 2006]
Strength:

lightweight frame,good stock settings,good for all mountain,good for freeriding...

i got mine without a chainguide,and it's easy to kill your self on it if you can't find your limits!I broke my right arm...:-)

i like this bike a lot.It's my first fully,and made me do some crazy stuff...The bike has enough off travel to drop off almost anything and is very stable at high speed downhill.I drove mine over 30 mp/h and that's why i broke my arm.I would recomend this bike to anyone who want's a freeride fully to ride everything with it,from xc to dh.

Similar Products Used: Diamondback topanga,Kona scrap,Haro extreme x7.
Steve Marusic   Cross Country Rider [Jul 09, 2006]
Strength:

Strong, handling, climbing, decending, high-speed handling, high-speed cornering, lo-speed handling.., very, very stable at high-speed..

a bit heavy, mine is 42 lbs. with 2.50 Kenda DH tires. but what the heck, its indestructable.. carry no tubes, no pumps, no patches, no tools.... ALL the WERX and Extreme series come with WAYYY to stiff a rear spring, I am 165lbs, me/bike/gear about 210...Run 250lb steel, or 300lb Ti spring.. really need a 275..can't quite run a 2.7 Kenda, or WTB rear tire, clearance is a bit tight...(run a 2.7 WTB anyway in the winter)

This bike is not an XC race bike, obviously too heavy, but as a DH, or casual XC bike its unbeatable, particularly if you live or race in an area that has long climbs, with technical, fast or rocky down-hills at the end, (Like Shasta Dam) yea, some of my friends kill me on a climb, but they used to do it on my 26lb bike too, and on ANY DH, single-track, I get to the bottom and am eating lunch when they catch up... If you live in Kansas or Florida, this bike is not for you, but if you live where there are hills, mountains, or ski resorts, you can't beat it..

There is NO hesitation for what you ride on.. just do it..You NEVER think of hurting the bike..

You start the ride, ride all day, and ride back.. no repairs, no flats,