Azonic B52 Freeride Full Suspension

Azonic B52 Freeride Full Suspension

• Aircraft quality 6061 aluminum tubing
  • Four bar horst link design
  • Fully active under pedaling and braking

[Apr 20, 2011]
longviewjunkie

Strength:

Strength, Suspension Platform, Looks Cool

Paint, Stickers, Shimano derailers hitting the FSR and being louder than hell. Switched to Sram.

I bought this bike from a friend who had it set up for DH, I wanted a do it all bike so I put on an air shock and single crown fork. This bike is a lot of fun to ride. It pedals pretty nice if I am not in a hurry. I know people kind of bash on these bikes because they are a 'generic' type frame, but it's a solid bike. On my super scientific bathroom scale I have mine at 34 pounds. I like being able to shuttle, or go on an all day ride and have a blast each time.

Stinky, Vp Free, Coiler

[Oct 15, 2010]
craigmiles

Strength:

Lite weight,stiff rear end and a great price for a
top piece of kit.

The name azonic, the cheap stickers and the slightly
odd geometry.

Bought the frame on a budget when getting in to the DH/freeride scene and the geometry did take some getting used to after riding a cannondale gemini for around 2 years but now feels wicked. Bargain.

Demo 8 and big hit.

[Sep 07, 2010]
if the bikes looks good its probly is good
Downhiller

Strength:

i was shocked at how light it was

the name azonic

i paid 270£ for the frame and then spent about 1,600 give or take,and its far better than a iron hourse sunday and i used it more racing than my demo 8

[Jul 11, 2008]
glassphisheye
Downhiller

Strength:

Excellent design, low center of gravity and limited brake jack. The frame is byrly and real stiff with the 12mm through axle. Even though Azonic outsources their frame production, I still believe that this is a quality product.

A bit heavier than what I am used to riding and the headtube could be a bit slacker, but I'm not complaining; it's still a rad ride.

This frame is competitive in pricing but doesn't seem to compromise in quality. The 07 apparently had tire rub issues but they have been resolved and I can't find a flaw.

Specialized Big-Hit, Diamondback XTS, Raleigh Ram, Ironhorse SGS, Diamondback mission, etc... I've broken them all.

[Mar 25, 2007]
John
Downhiller

Strength:

Horst link system(no brake jack)
No pedal bob
7.5 inches of plush travel it´ll take every jump, and huck
Really stiff frame
Stable in the air
Aprox 17-18kg

None till this day
Cheap stickers(not complaining though)

This is a great bike. It´s a hybird between a freeride and downhill bike(not 7" not 8" but 7.5"). Light enough to go uphill decently and be agile for freeride. Decent geometry, no brakejack and tough for downhill.

Buy it, you won´t be disappointed.

Stinky deluxe 2006
Mountain Cycle Sin 2005

[Feb 12, 2008]
matt
Downhiller

Strength:

extremely light and agile frame. Geometry is spot on for northeast riding. HT angle could be a lil more slack for stability on the steeper stuff but over all its fine. Frame is super stiff and you can never go wrong with a horst link!

none so far other than the stickers not being clear coated so they peel easy

bike decends great. Get one you won't be dissapointed.

spec demo, big hit

[Feb 01, 2008]
Stella Belly

Strength:

Stiff, fast, light n looks better than a big pair o glass heels n plastic knockers.

Don't have a kebab or can holder on da top tube.

This frame can turn a kook into a champ, it nearly did with me. It eats bumps like I eat donnas n is as smooth as I dream me birds chin was. When I launch uncontrolled off da lip me rig seems to know I is a starchy c**t and lowers me to the ground as if by magic. A and E have almost forgot me name since I got this rig. The angles are puckarer than a pie and with a Roco I can do a 147 lockdown and climb like a fat monkey after a big bunch o bananas. Me friends have offered goes on their women in exchange for a burn! Buy one and pound the trail.

Bottlerocket, Kona stinkbomb, Giant gloomy.