Ventana El Terremoto Frameset

Ventana El Terremoto: "The Earthquake"With its robust tubing and expertly designed 6? travel geometry, El Terremoto 6.0 delivers a ride that?s off the scale. Offering an inch more travel than El Cicl?n, El Terremoto blurs the line between all mountain and freeride...

Craig   downhiller [Oct 01, 1998]

To be honest, I bought this bike after reading some articles on the quality of the welds and the style of the frame, then a saw a picture of it and I was sold. Since I bought it very early in it's run, I did not know anything about how it would ride. I gotta say, from the first time I rode this thing down my driveway, I knew I'd never ride anything else. I now have an Amp Research and Litespeed that have been gathering dust for six months if anybody interested.The frame handles as good as it looks, and if there ever was an indestructible bike frame made, this one is it. I have smashed and crashed this thing way beyond what I destroyed my last Cannondale, and it keep on going.
Though this bike is fully suspended, the Fox Vanilla fork in the rear makes it climb like a jet. Going downhill on the Terremotto is something you just gotta experience. It eats up anything you throw under it without any loss of control.If you're looking for a full suspension that will never need to be upgraded or replaced BUY THIS ONE!!! Trust me, you will not be dissappointed. I've ridden about every frame out there - C'dale, Amp, Specialized, Trek, Cheetah, Litespeed, Chuck, Klein, etc. and believe me, this one buries all of them!I'll give it five stars, only because I can't give ten!