Mountain Cycle Moho Frameset

Mountain Cycle Moho

Jason Rodgers   Weekend Warrior [Jun 01, 2008]
Strength:

Super light - w/ the right components this thing can weight close to 25lbs. I like the angle of the top tube, well my manhood and future children do. It's fun to be different - you'll get people asking about the bike. It's held up just fine for the 3 years I've used it and I'm over 200lbs all geared up.

I think the 0.5" of 'suspension' in the rear is kind of a gimmick, but maybe someone else can tell.

If you want a climber and find one of these for <$500 I'd say go for it. It's been really good to me, and I think I'll have to keep it as a life-long bike (at least the frame).

Similar Products Used: Demo'd a Trek Fuel 9.5, rode a ~$1000 giant dual suspension once, and I own a 12 year old Giant Yukon front suspension that's been great to me.
Mike Petterson   Weekend Warrior [May 10, 2000]
Strength:

Great ride with enough travel to take the edge off. I have tried suspension frames that broke, and have had a hard time replacing the "Steel Feel" ride that I used to have. This bike is the best of both the Steel and Aluminum worlds. Stiff as hell, but resiliant enough to keep you from being pounded to death.

Not Canadian Built!!!! The price of the frame only is quite scary...You have to be a fan of the bike to pay the price. The styling is a love it ...hate it variety.

Buy it, ride it , love it!!!! Most versatile bike I've tried. Being 260 lbs beats stuff up, and I have had no problems with this bike.

Similar Products Used: GT LTS 1000
Norco TNT
Rocky Ti Bolt
Rocky Hammer
Cove Hummer
Jim Allington   Racer [Nov 08, 1999]
Strength:

Monocoque frame-looks different.
.5 in of rear travel, just enough to take the edge off and still remain stiff. Lots of stand over height, very quick and easy to maneuver

The frame is not a stiff as I would like, it seems to move a bit

great frame. Complient, sprints well, can be ridden aggressively all day and you feel as though you did not waste any energy. The frame looks cools and turns heads all day as well!