Boulder Starship Frameset

• Aluminum - $1699
    Titanium - $2599

• User Reviews (1)

Jay   Racer [Jul 22, 2002]
    Strength:

Light weight, Stiffest full suspension bike made, No real BOB if you ride it correctly, Awesome paint job.

Remember that Boulder bikes is a one man show. It will take over 6-8 mos to get your bike!! suspension is great for cross country but don't expect freeride or DH type of suspension.

Great stiff full suspension bike that is made for cross country. Fairly long top tube puts you nicely over the bike. Will climb like a hardtail. Remember that this is a CC and not a DH/FR bike! I have owned over 3 Boulders and kept upgrading. I will say that like the guy who reviewed the Defiant that I also broke this frame...my first time to ever do that....also wanted 250 bucks to weld. Not what I like to hear. I loved the bike but its hard to swallow 250 for welding and paint job when it should be free or 100 bucks.....Would I ever own another boulder....YES but I would plan on having a bike during the building process b/c it takes so long.