Six 1 Six Muenzie Fat Bikes

Classic and refined in appearance, aggressive, fast, and comfortable are just a few of the adjectives that riders use to describe our new fat bike. We spent an enormous amount of time researching and hand selecting the best steel tubing to create what we believe is the most comfortable, fast, and buoyant fat tire rides around. When you order your custom fat bike from 616, you get to choose the length of the chain stay for your bike. You get to choose your top tube length and angle. You get to choose. Period. See our build specs below and tell us how you would like yours crafted. Matched with our own Michigan made 170mm hub, the rider will have a matched system based on symmetry, balance, and strength.

• Hand selected tubing per customer ride preference
  • 4mm custom poured headbadge
  • Laser cut stainless bridge plate with logo
  • Custom laser etched ID plate with customer name, serial #, tubing used, and year it was built
  • Decorative lug head tube piece (per customer request)
  • Custom paint with painted logo (no decals!)
  • Custom geometry per customer request (additional charge may apply)

dc.woods   Cross Country Rider [Dec 20, 2012]
Strength:

Light and nimble for a fatbike. Often I forget I'm not on my 29er, then some nasty terrain comes up and it floats like butter through it.
Hand built by hand by some really nice dudes in Michigan.
Really sweet custom touches (head badge, serial # badge, custom paint, etc)

Not as affordable as mass produced, asian built frames

yep, pretty much love my six1six fattie!
I have owned it for approximately 3 months, so this is not a long term review.