Intense M3 Downhill Full Suspension

More than 2 years in the making, the M3 combines the future of mountain bike technology with years of experience at the two places where it matters most in the factory and on the mountain.

With it’s all-new monocoque design, lower stand-over height, patented VPP suspension, and Manitou shock system, the new M3 is poised to be the next benchmark in downhill racing.

intensem3   Weekend Warrior [Feb 09, 2011]
Strength:

the bike is fast, stable, rigid and absorbent to the time, nice and well build, and of course is an intense, can you ask for more?

perhaps, that today is not the slightest

creo, y no me equivoco ,si digo que fue la mejor bici y mas deseada del mercado cuando salio a la venta, con eso lo digo todo

Similar Products Used: sabta cruz v10
NOE   Downhiller [Feb 09, 2011]
Strength:

I think it is a fairly complete, robust, low center of gravity and well built and of course, is an intense

price

una gran bici ,para mi no tiene ningun defecto , quizas para los tiempos que corren , un pelin pesada , pero extraordinaria

Similar Products Used: santa cruz v10
Neal   Downhiller [Oct 09, 2010]
Strength:

Exellent frame! super smooth over nearly any bumps just outstanding! handles/corners just amazingly... all good

hard to adjust rear rebound, muck gathers badly around same area but hey who cares the frame looks the mutts nuts!

I would but it again if i had to no bother it has took my riding to a different level when i first took it up my fav trail i nearly sh*t my pants the bike was just awesome! super fast super smooth!!

Similar Products Used: san andreas
Andy K   Downhiller [Oct 27, 2009]
Strength:

It's like a motocross bike without engine, a highly trustful frame even if the track conditions goes f.cked! When I'm riding with, I feels like a passenger on a train! I don't trust humans but I trust tha M3.

Weakness.....hmmmm maybe the quality of the decals.

We talkin'about Intense now,so:
- Thanks and respect for the guyz who created it!
and
- I'm goin'to keep my M3 until the end of my life!

Similar Products Used: KTM sx 125
van hellsing   Downhiller [Sep 07, 2008]
Strength:

Crazy smooth over the rough stuff,corners like nothing else on earth ,handles beutifully and is just awesome to ride .

difficult to ajust back shock ,but other than that nothing at all .

Hectic bike and nothing else comes close to it .Super super fast ,and rides like it wants to rip up the trail .Its also great to look at .

Similar Products Used: Azonic recoil ,foes fly
Tyler Gilsdorf   Downhiller [Apr 04, 2006]
Strength:

This is a truely amazing bike. I have ridden it for 3 months now and i am pushing myself to go faster and harder every day. This bike makes it easier to push yourself harder because it is perfectly balanced and handles like none other, compare an F-1 car's handling to a civic's handling, this is the M-3 compared to every other bike. The pedalling is unbelievable, the suspension design does not allow for pedalling forces to affect the suspension, but once you hit a bump, jump, any obstacle the suspension becomes alive and eats that crap up! Who ever says you can't jump or freeride this bike doesn't know any better. I have done some fairly massive jumps on this bike with no problems, it jumps beautifully, perfectly balanced in the air. Basically this bike has no flaws............at all!!!

are you kidding?

This is the best downhill bike on the planet, you can not get any better than this. No BS, No jive, just the best... PEROID!

Similar Products Used: everything. i looked at bikes for 2 years before throwing down some serious coin on this bike. i tested everything!
tom   Downhiller [Jul 02, 2007]
Strength:

not a lot

bends on big jumps not suitable for new dh courses. frame walls are really thin which means you will get loads of cracks if bike is used well. it also wont last more than one season

frame is crap loads of flex cracks easily DOES NOT LIKE BIG JUMPS (ANYTHING OVER 15FT) basically save the money and get a morewood or an orange

Similar Products Used: specialized big hit morewood
Yaron   Weekend Warrior [Feb 14, 2006]
Strength:

very light (about 17.5kg),much faster than I am, sticks to the ground as if you were on rails.

extremely noisy,every little chain hit sounds as if the rear end is being hit with a heavy hammer,even if you touch the frame with a coin it sounds very loud.

This is a very fast and stable bike around corners and if you're looking to be the fastest you can then this is the way, just don't forget your earplugs, otherwise you'll become deaf after some runs.
I'll give it 4 for value because there's no way a bike should be that expensive (most of us are working people).
5 overall because it's the fastest bike around and that is all it meant to be.

Similar Products Used: SC VP free ,RM7,Specialized Big Hit.
Gregg LaBrecque   Weekend Warrior [May 19, 2007]
Strength:

Best all around dh bike on the market, period!!. Besides being smoking hot looking, it's stiff, strong, corners like a slot car, jumps & drops with ease. Peddles very well. This bike is designed to put you where you should be over the bike, combined with it's low profile, you'll be hard pressed to find a bike that will make you faster.The only people that don't like an M3 are the ones who can't afford one. Sucks being you.

Very low to the ground, smack my peddles all the time and broke two. Bring spears with you. Just takes a little time to adjust, if you can ride well it's not a problem. Noisy,that's it.

I'm 48, this bike made me faster then most of my 20 something friends I ride with. No joke, they don't like getting their asses handed to the by someone my age and they were slaying me before I got that bike.
This bike will make you silly fast from the first ride.
If you wan to ride though anything and corner like a pro,
Though down on an M3 you won't be disappointed.