Chumba Racing F4 Downhill Full Suspension

• Made from 6061 T-6.
  • Available in small, medium and large
  • Frame offered in white, black, and red
  • Equipped with a Fox DHX Coil 9.5"x3.0"

• User Reviews (3)

ruskyskier27   Downhiller [Jun 14, 2009]
    Strength:

bombproof frame with great handling over the many roots and rocks i encounter on rides. the rear suspension design simply floats you over the rough and perfectly positions you for drops/jumps. there isnt anything this bike cant do other than the occasional 10 mile climb...

makes me late to work. but honestly none thus far.

this bike was an absolute steal for the price that i paid. would have been willing to shell out much much more for it. if youre a downhiller buy this bike. nuff said.

Similar Products Used: Scott High Octane 1
    Kona Stinky D
    Will Boucher   Downhiller [Apr 04, 2007]
    Strength:

Great through rock! Couldent ask for a smoother bike!

The frame has a little play in it

If you are looking for a bike that is great for rock a Chumba would be good for you. I ride the Santa Barbara trails almost three times a week and those trails are super rocky and I have never had a problem with this bike.

Similar Products Used: Sunday
    Jim   Downhiller [Dec 10, 2006]
    Strength:

welds, design, feel, angles, cockpit,rear travel, best handling bike ive ever ridden, rear swing arm, super stiff frame, rear shock DHX5.0, floating brake arm = no brake jack, you can point this frame down anything, its sticks to the ground, jumps well and corners well

nothing the frame its so well thought out, maybe tuff to get at the rear linkage but thats not a biggie, rare bb size

I built up my dream bike in 03/04 my intense m1 with all the best parts i could get my hands on and I passed up on the chumba. After a season and a bit on the intense m1 i toyed with some freeride frames and then had a chance to pick up a chumba f4 in a trade that was hardly used. I have to say this is my dream bike now, Ive never ridden a better dh bike there is nothing this bike doesn't do well. I was told this bike wouldn't be any good on the North shore and north shore type trails. let me tell you they where wrong, the bike just rips on that stuff and handles well at slow speeds floats over all that rooty and real rough stuff holds a line like no other and has gotten me outta so much shyt and close calls.

If you like to fly down the mtn grab some air or keep it on the ground, snap outta corners and point it down the rough stuff this is the bike for you. look around and see if you can pick one up.

Similar Products Used: ive owned alot of dh/freeride bikes intense m1 03, Giant atx team dh 00, orange 222 03 and patriot, turner rail and dhr02