Brodie Devo Downhill Full Suspension

• Crank: Truvativ Holzfeller 22/32T
  • Pedal: b-Team' DH Flat
  • Cassette: Shimano 8-spd. 11-32T
  • Rim: Sun MTX-S w/Eyelets 32H
  • Tires: WTB Timberwolf/2.5/2.7"
  • Shifter: SRAM X-7 Trigger
  • Saddle: WTB Power V
  • Seat Post: Brodie offset 2-bolt

[Aug 30, 2009]
brodiedevo24
Downhiller

Strength:

well built frame, really strong

awsome bike! did the whole sunshine series on it, had plenty of stacks and the only thing that went wrong was a buckled rim and a couple punctures, if your looking for a downhiller for any sort of occasion, this is the bike for you!

[Apr 04, 2009]
fearless139
Downhiller

Strength:

everything about it ive shredded it for about 2 years and the only thing ive done to it is replace the suspension and some of the the weaker parts

nothing

its one of the best race bikes ive ever owned

santa cruz bullit

[Sep 16, 2007]
Doc Forrest
Downhiller

Strength:

This bike takes any punishemnt I dish out. It's my first fully, I've only been DH-ing for about 3 years, so it accomidates my rookie riding style. If I come up short on a jump, land a bit nose heavy, the Devo always seems to bail me out.

The Hayes nine brakes that come standard. Other than new shock seals, it seems like they always need adjusting, and I've had a few parts break on them. I'd switch to Juicys or someing else

I love this bike, and I'll maintain it for a few years t come, I feel like it still has a ton of life left. I ride the Shore, Burnaby Mtn, and make it to Whistler 3-4 times a season, and the Devo never lets me down.

Brodie 8 ball, Santa Cruz Bullet

[Apr 12, 2007]
adam
Downhiller

Strength:

everything

nothing

You can't go wrong with a brodie. I don't know how many times I wrecked on my first devo (lack of experience on my part) and after 2 years it was still good as new. the '07 model is SICK!! If you are looking for a good quality bike that's going to get you though the tough times and all the way to the bottom on that perfect run, then your search is over.

'05 Brodie Devo & '07 Brodie Devo

[Nov 19, 2006]
max bayman
Downhiller

Strength:

everything

kick ass bike

[Aug 26, 2006]
patrick

Strength:

Good durable and reliable design. it seem like variations of this geometry has been done everywhere. light for it's design, great in performance.

lame paint job. got it re-powder coated army gray and looks far better now. no other complaints.

I got this bike for free from a sponsored friend. I had just spent the last month riding a brodie nemesis that i have, and when i got on this thing I was so stoked. After riding the same trails on both bikes, the devo dominated. 7" of seemingly endless front rear travel and so much more control! I whad always pictured long travel dh bikes being sloppy but this thing is awsome. super plush suspension without bottoming on huge terrain. really strong and stiff frame with no creeks or sounds at all. just solid high end performance. I am hugely satisfied with the performance of this bike. valuewise, I would give it 5 chilis if you paid 3000 with top of the line components.