Versus Cycles Jab DJ/MtnX

New this year is the Jab, our dirt/street hardtail frame. The Jab sports a 4130 cro-mo triple butted tubeset with a hydroformed top tube and a geometry that we optimized for over a year now with the help of our pro dirt jump rider Andrew Taylor

...who by the way had several first place pro dirt jump wins on the Jab prototype frame.

• Optimized Dirt Jump Geometry
  • 4130 Cro-Mo Tubing with Hydroformed Top Tube
  • Short Chainstays, Adjustable Down to 15.25 Inches
  • Internal Headset and ISCG-05 Compatible
  • Removable Gyrotabs
  • Powder Coated Paint (Blood Red, Pearl White, Blue)
  • 4-page Customized Decal Kit
  • Engineered in the USA

• User Reviews (3)

dirtjump99   Downhiller [Dec 11, 2009]
    Strength:

very strong frame, awesome geometry, lightweight

NONE

awesome bike for dirtjumps, street, skatepark and anyting else you want it to do. i would recommend this bike to anyone. i have been riding it for 6 months with no problems so far

Similar Products Used: blk mrkt, NS
    aeolus   Downhiller [Oct 09, 2009]
    Strength:

The Jab is a great looking bike. It handles great. Perfect geo. Well balanced and very forgiving frame.

None yet

This is my first dj/urban bike in a long time but I love the way this bike handles. It is the most resilent hardtail I have ever been on but the frame is not flexy, just forgiving. When I come off drops it does not jar my entire body like I remembered the bikes of old doing. It is capable of running a rear derailleur but I'm loving the single speed right know.
    I have ridded many of my friends DJ'ers from the Mob to the Yeti to the P2's and this bike is way more comfortable than any of them. They all envy my Jab.

Similar Products Used: My first Dirt Jumper/ Urban bike since I was a kid ( I'm now 46)
    Dion Lee   Downhiller [Jan 11, 2008]
    Strength:

Great geometry, short chainstays, gyro tabs, and tool-free chain tension ajustment. The frame also comes without any graphics and four sticker sheets so you can style it out how you want.

None have come up yet, so far it has been a solid dj/street frame.

The Jab is the most dialed DJ frame that I have ever been on. It feels good the first time you get on it. If you are looking for a strong DJ/Street bike check into this frame.

Similar Products Used: Giant STP, Yeti DJ, Spec p1, Versus 647.