Mongoose Ritual Dirt-Hi DJ/MtnX

Ritual (dirt-high)
FRAME: Updated Mongoose 4130 CroMoly 26” Jumping w/ Rim Brake Mounts, Disc Brake Mounts, 135mm Hub Spacing, Bolt-On Derailleur Hanger
FORK: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 2, Coil Spring w/ Air Assist Preload, Rebound Adjust, Thru Axle, 20mm Thru Axle, 100mm Travel
DRIVETRAIN: SRAM X-7 9-Speed Derailleur, SRAM X-5 Shifter, FSA Moto X Crankset w/ 36t Chainring & PC Bashguard, 2-pc Integrated BB
BRAKES: Hayes Stroker Trail Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
WHEELS: Sun Ditch Witch Rims, Mongoose 20mm Thru Axle F & Bolt On Rear 8/9-Spd Alloy Hubs, Kenda Small Block Eight 2.35” F. & K-Rad 2.3” R. Tires
COCKPIT: Mongoose Pry Bar CroMo 50mm Rise Bar & Alloy BMX Stem, SDG I-Beam Post & SDG I-Sky Saddle
MSRP $1099

kingkc   Downhiller [Apr 20, 2009]
Strength:

Great bike Strong and rides like a tank. Love taking huge drops and gaps on it. Firm riding

The Fsa Gt Moto Crankset, is super weak. just bent it Yesterday from doing a huge gap. Right crank arm twisted inwards.

Great bike so far. I have given it a beating. I would upgrade the cranks, tires and the white seat has go to go. So far I super happy with it. I love the color and the overall feel especially seeing that I went from a BMX to a Dirt Jumper.

OVERALL
harv11   Weekend Warrior [Feb 18, 2009]
Strength:

good tyres and good paintwork and and good bolts wait and ofcoures good dust caps

well to start off i sat on it the seat cracked and the wheels went buckled!
its works on snow but on any other surface the whole bike apart from the bolts and dustcaps melted to the sand.

over all its the best bike ive ever tested and it reminds me of my teachers dog.

Similar Products Used: the ignite vibe from walmart.
OVERALL