Black Market Riot Frame DJ/MtnX

The Riot is made from the same drawing as the infamous Mob with the same proven geometry but a more affordable price tag.

• Horizontal dropouts only 21.5" or 22" toptube lengths
  • Integrated headset, Euro BB, disc brakes
  • 69 degree head angle, 70 degree seat angle
  • 11" standover, 12.25" BB height, 15.625" chainstays

• User Reviews (1)

D-Man   Downhiller [Dec 10, 2007]

The frame feels terrific. Stiff, light and great welds and paint. Very clean, great geometry and a good price.

I have not found any yet.

I was a BMX racer, then turned XC racer, then turned DH/FR rider now turning to DJ and park in a span of 20+ years (now 34). After getting into XC/FR/DH I could not go back to a 20" bike for DJ/Park. Decided to get a 26" frame and build a bike from scratch.

The frame is awesome. Perect geometry I was looking for. I really wanted a clean lined bike with no derailler hangar or derailler line tabs. Just the rear brake tabs only. Searched around for a while and wanted to get a MOB. Only difference was tubing, gyro tabs up front, beer bottle opener rear dropout and a 1/4" less weight - all of which I would not miss or even notice.

Ordered the frame and had it in less than a week. Props to Hand built my wheelset and purchased the remainder of parts. Little bit of FR and a little bit of BMX stuff. Everything went together perfectly.

The frame is super smooth, light (for a CrMo), stiff and perfect park/DJ geometry. I used to have trouble with manuals on my last bike but this bike manuals like a dream. Really holds well. Bike is very flickable and pointable in the park. Stays are nice and short and I was able to get a great chainline where the rear wheel is the closest it can be to the seat tube. Makes a real short rear end.

Few pics (copy and post in URL):

ALl in all this bike is terrific.