VooDoo 2000 Nzumbi Rigid Bike

mountain bike, non-suspension, Single Speed Mountain Bike Mix components, VooDoo fork

jj smith   Cross Country Rider [Apr 13, 2001]
Strength:

exellent finish,really smooths out the bumps for a rigid frame!! this is my first singlespeed and my first steel bike in years I'll post an update with more info as soon as I've logged more miles on it.

yet to be discovered,,,,you do have to pedal it yourself, is that a weakness?

buy one, its an awesome ride, yo can't find a frame like this for this kinda money anywhere, its a steel (PUN INTENDED) at $700 bucks look at their site
WWW.VAILCYCLEWORKS.COM

Similar Products Used: test road a surly and a buss
Bill   Cross Country Rider [Jun 17, 2000]
Strength:

awesome value.($700) Nice steel frame, and great overall product spec. Race Face cranks, Paul hubs, WTB rims and tires, nice stem, and comfy seat. Off the showroom floor this bike needs no changes to perform. It's a keeper. The geometry works for me. climbs, corners, single track, dropoffs... it's all good.

this bike rocks!
The setup is fine out of the box, and better (for the ego)after a little $$
I'm amazed at what this bike can do, and how much fun it is. Compared to a few Al SS bikes I've ridden, steel offers the best ride by far. It's a blast on single track, and climbs far better then I imagined. The WBT tires are surprisingly nice and offer excellent traction in all but the really loose stuff. This bike is FUN!

Similar Products Used: SC Cameloen, Bass
Sally Hewitt   Racer [Jun 20, 2002]
Strength:

Singlespeed-specific frame. Carefully-crafted 853 frame is strong, light and supple. Nice paint! Sloping top tube. S-shaped seat stays. Grips the trail like a son-of-a-gun at high speeds.

None.

This is a sweet ride and and ultra-cool bike. It's all the buzz among my peeps when I bring it out. It's light, super-fast and sure-footed. Awesome.

Similar Products Used: 1986 Nishiki Colorado. 1996 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo. 2001 Voodoo Bizango.