Norco 2001 Bush Pilot Rigid Bike

Peter Fitz   Weekend Warrior [Nov 24, 2003]
Strength:

This bike is all in all pretty good. I bash it around and it takes most everyhting I have given it. The fram is solid form what have found and the stock parts are MOSTY pretty decent. It isn't too bad for weight but is by no means light.

The only two problems I have with the bike are one, the seat always comes loose. No matter hu it is adjusted or tightened... it always shakes loose... two, the stock fork is not all that great. It is stiff with little travel. It absorbs that majority or the shock but there could stand to be more travel before it would be considered unnecessary.

Great bike for beginners and people who don't have alot of cash to shell out or just wont use it all that often. It has served me well but I am now looking to upgrade. This bike is great all around, I use it to go everywhere on road, or off.
People who are hardcore down hill racing or people who take large drops should stray from this bike, though you can handle it, the bike might not... I have taken up to 5 feet with this bike but I don't know if it can take n e thing higher than that. But I cannot afford to find out at this point haha.