VooDoo 2000 Bokor Elite Hardtail Bike

2000 Bokor Elite

mountain bike, front suspension, Shimano Deore XT components, Marzocchi Bomber Z-3 BAM 80, 3.15" travel fork

David Williamson   Weekend Warrior [Oct 04, 2000]
Strength:

Very Stiff frame, can accelerate like a rocket, nice dropout, std front and rear disc brake mounts, solid, BEEFY welds compared to the previous Bokor I had... I ride a big frame (21'')and love the geometry in which the frame design lets you put D POWER over the rear wheel, a great climber.. FAST AS CAN BE.... I wish I could say that about the time it took to get my replacement. Superior Cable Routing.

Paint job is a bit substandard, But I dont expect it to stay as pretty as it is for long..the paint seems to rub off. If you are getting a warranty replacement, I hope you have a spare bike to ride. Watch out for the trees.

I am very comfortable with this bike! Not much has changed from this new Bokor to the old Bokor; I would definitely recommend it for anyone who likes to have a rocketship between their legs.. Although this bike is a bit heavy for a hardtail, I admire the strength of my setup.. The fun factor is again a real plus, and this bike, as the last Bokor I had, gets five flaming turds...... Joe has continued to work his Magic...Just don't let a tree cast a spell on your frame

Similar Products Used: Previous mbframe was a 1998 Bokor frame (black) Purchased at Magic Cycles in Boone, NC, and they are good people up there ....Mike, Andrew, Maggie, etc... They stand by their products and I have found no customer service to match theirs yet.
OVERALL
Thomas Musante   Cross Country Rider [Apr 28, 2000]
Strength:

Great combo of Shimano LX, and Bomber Front fork! Can you say tough and plush at the same time!?!?!

Non yet...

Man am i impressed with this bike... VooDoo has done its research and came out with one great bike... Takes bumbs like they don't even exist. Plus the plush bomber fork really adds to the stregths of this bike... Shimano LX is one of the best set ups...

Just one question... Where is the race? I'm ready to go!

OVERALL