Mongoose 2000 NX 7.1 Hardtail Bike

mountain bike, front suspension, Mountain Mix components, Answer Manitou Magnum, 3.0" travel fork

Dipper   Weekend Warrior [Mar 11, 2002]
Strength:

Frame coz its not broken yet and the brakes arn't 2 bad i can do rollage at nearly 60k/h(not 2 sure thats a good idea)

x221s, magnums, suguino cranks and have allready broke the BB

i jump this thing and send it off 5ft drops to flat and it still wants me to do more and this frame is very strong and can take a beating in my opinion one of the stongest frames out there.
Buy one

Similar Products Used: ATX 870
OVERALL
Faulty   Cross Country Rider [Nov 22, 2000]
Strength:

The frame is the coolest thing out there. I'm the sort of rider who like to try new thing, conclusion: my rubber side frequently leaves the ground, which results in a “ploeg”.
(ploeg is a work in my language that means – to come down hard or work the land (farming)). I got Maxxis tires with the bike. I’ll never use another tire ever again. I did a race not to long ago, 80km/50miles through the roughest terrain Africa has to offer and not one flat.

Rims, BB, Crank, brakes.

Get the frame and ad the best components you can find. You'll have the best bike in the world. The goose rules.