Diamondback 2001 Wildwood Deluxe Hardtail Bike

2001 Wildwood Deluxe

Honus Hougelman   Weekend Warrior [Feb 20, 2002]

Smooth ride, Comfortable riding postion

CI Deck in the way of where i'd like my computer, but you need it to tell you what gear your in. The suspension seat moves a little, and can't be tightened (at least i don't know how). I'm not sure if i like the curvy frame look or not.

I think i ogt a great deal on Ebay on this one. It looks brand new, although the seatpost already fell apart on me, but was able to repair. I don't know if the tires are cheap or what, but on my first day out, the tire got puntured, and i had to walk 3miles home! My Huffy never got a flat in 10 years of riding! BUT, you can't compare this to a HUFFY, I've always enjoyed riding, but this machine makes it 10 time funner! It's still winter, but i'm taking it out whenever it's above freezing for alittle cruise around the neighborhood. I"m having a little trouble getting the gears ajusted just right, I hope nothing is bent. I had a Diamondback SOrrento all ready to order new when i saw this on EBAY.. I won't be able to take this on a rough trial like I had wanted, but 95% of my riding is road and smooth trails. IF you do this type of riding, I'd think you'd love this bike. SO far so good, although i don't think i would have paid the MSRP for this. I'd give it 5 chilis at the price i got it at, 3 at the MSRP.