Claud Butler Trailridge Hardtail Bike

Upgraded Aluminium frame, CBR Suspension forks, Grimeca front disc brake and Shimano Acera 24 speed.

Greg Griffiths   Downhiller [Mar 10, 2002]
Strength:

Good strong frame, Descent suspension for the price good wheels and brakes for like £280 u cant moan

erm...????u tell me for this kinda money

Brilliant bike for £280 it does me it aint light but i can still get some right speed off it i've beat cars sometimes riding it it's bloody brill i think:) and the wheels can take a good bashing too which i was really suprised about i like it good bike:)

Keith Hughes   Weekend Warrior [Feb 19, 2002]
Strength:

As always components good for the price paid.
Shocks can handle one hell of a beating.
The front disk is a blessing
Got Vuelta rims on the 2000 model

Not the lightest frame in the world
mid range group set

I've been mountian biking for about 2 years now and I don't exactly take it easy. I dont' compete yet, and will spend more then , but this bike is excellent for my purposes and i won't let some cash laden fashion biker make me feel that I have to get the top gear every year.

Mike G   Cross Country Rider [Feb 06, 2002]
Strength:

good components for this price

at this price you cant grumble

a great bike for trail riding so far not let me down in any way.I am a heavy person and i ride over some rough terrain and no problems or damage yet.All this for £250 quid if you are on a budget then this could be the answer to get you up and running.if you can get the 2000/1 model it comes at a great price.

Guy Heath   Weekend Warrior [May 29, 2002]
Strength:

The brakes are brilliant, the cable disk works wonders in wet weather, and the back V-Brake works well. The tyres grip well, and the rims look awesome.

Um...Nope, I cant think of any.

Brilliant bike for the money (£320 pounds sterling), in my opinion worth it just for the cool black Vuelta rims.