Cannondale 1999 Raven 2000 Hardtail Bike

Cannondale Raven 2000

Sti   Cross Country Rider [Jan 27, 2004]
Strength:

It looks cool, it rides as it looks and it was the last Generation of Cannondale that came (here) with acryl transparent over-painted logo stickers YAY

Today there are lighter bikes, the seat it came with.

I rode this thing on streets and had my neck hurting only after hours. On casual CC-tracks the fork is working perfectly however the seats of Coda are all the same crap. i used that seat later on my bike that I use to ride to work with, a Focus hardtail, and after years each time it rained the red paint of the saddle still went off and I had my jeans red.
Raven performs perfect on all terrains, street or crosscountry trails, I haven't tested any downhill parcour (it'S a CC bike lol). Only uphills' are not quite easy, I prefer my hardtail then (while I have 2 full suspension bikes). Raven is my bike to "feel" riding it, my others are used in more aggressive manner.

Similar Products Used: Votec's 9-fully, Centurion No-Pogo, Scott Intoxica
OVERALL
jeremy hill   Weekend Warrior [Oct 20, 1999]
Strength:

Hot color
Good seat

Bad handle bars

This bike is very sexy. Mine is purple and hot. I feel like a natural woman when I ride this sturdy steed. I love to be riddin like a natural woman too on the dirt door trail if you catch my drift. I would love e-mail from some e=males if you are into hot bikes and dirty poop chute plugging. Drop me a line and I'll drop my pants. My bike is awsome and so are my BJ's.