Lenz Sport 2001 Revelation Full Suspension Bike

• 3.0" travel
  • Ultra light weight
  • Monocoque construction
  • New Concentrak(tm) suspension system
  • Five sizes including an extra small 13"

• USER REVIEWS

[Feb 16, 2002]
    John Abraham

Strength:

The performance is tight: climbs like a hard tail and feels like an XC bike, yet has 3" of travel. The craftsmanship is outstanding with much attention to detail. It's lightweight but built like a bomb. I built this bike out with a focus on durability and function and it still weighs out at around 26lbs. I called Lenz Sport and was able to talk to Devin Lenz directly. He provided maintenance tips and offered to send out a spare derailleur hanger at no cost - a week later a box arrived (2 derailleur hangers!). You don't get that at Specialized!

There is some peddle bob, but it I only notice it in the lowest gears rather than higher gears like some other full suspension bikes I've ridden. This bike has the light and stiff feel of a hardtail while climbing, and not mushy like some full-suspension bikes I've tried. The bike ships with the Fox shock with the lockout, but I very rarely find the need to lock it out.

I've riden a few full-suspension bikes buy only owned hard tails. I wanted a light-weight yet durable full-suspension bike that provided the crisp feel of a hard tail, but with the downhill capability of a full-suspension ride - this bike definitely delivered that. I highly recommend Lenz Sport!