Trek 1999 Vert 3 BMX Bike

1999 Trek Vert 3, BMX

snitch   Weekend Warrior [Jan 21, 2004]
Strength:

TUFF!!! I got hit by a car on mine and it was pushed under the front of the car for about 10Meters and I got on It and rode away!!! No bends Cracks or nuthin!!!

A little heavy, but that is good cause I am a big bloke! and I need a strong bike!

I was very impressed with this bike and I put it through a lot, It was a shame to sell it but my little bro needed a bike and I can't ride 3 at once. If you ar lookin for a tuff bike go the trek! But I prefer my specialized, it was more expensive but is packed with sweet gear as stock standard and is much lighter but just as strong.

Similar Products Used: Haro Nyquist Backtrail X3, Specialized 415 pro(current Beasts), and many many other bikes that have broken under my weight.
brian fortune   Racer [Mar 09, 2001]
Strength:

It is very strong it looks cool and its light and it the best of the best

the brakes are a hasle to work with and the pedle sprocked is so close to the back brake tha if it get bent just a milimeter it will rub and scratch and mess it up

it prety cool

Similar Products Used: an old bmx
Garret w   Weekend Warrior [Feb 02, 2000]
Strength:

Gyro, the brakes, good solid frame and everything else

A bit on the heavy side

All around good bmx for most everything especially flatland and half pipes. I only tried it for a half hour but I want it now and my friend that doesn't like Trek Bmx's can be an idiot.