Raleigh 2000 Ruler BMX Bike

Raleigh 2000 Ruler BMX Bike

BMX

[Dec 01, 2000]
Fred Willard

Strength:

the frame is really good. i did lots of tricks on my dirt jump with no problems. it has a cromolyy frame which at this price is good. it also has a chromoly crank which is good for jumps.

i dont like the color, i wanted chrome.

it is an awesome bike, if you want to do jumps and dirt stuff. dont buy it if you want a chrome one, they dont have one.

diamondback session

[Dec 01, 2000]
Kirk

Strength:

I wanted to try a dirt jump bike, and this seemed like the best thing I could get for the money. I have a Raleigh Mountain bike, and it was a really good deal when I did my homework. This bike rocks, I needed a strong frame because I weigh 220 pounds, and I land hard.

None whatsoever, the seat did rip though after a big crash.

Look around before you buy and you will see you cant go wrong here. See how much full Chromoly frames cost from other bike companies. The fork is really solid too. It also has 48 spoke wheels.

I rode a GT, but it did not have the same feel.

[Mar 30, 2005]
Cody Potter

Strength:

Nice sturdy Frame and forks. Very light and Fast.

I had to buy 2 new seats.

Great for racers and BMX. This is a very nice and hardcore bike. Great for begginers and the experienced.LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mosh 5 star

[Jun 01, 2000]
Tony the BMX King

Strength:

Only tested this bike so I can't really say what strengths it had

If I did end up buying this bike I would put a beefier stem on it right away, thats the only weakness I found when I demo'ed it.

For the price this is a cool little bike. It's got a fair to good mix of components on it to keep the price reasonable. I would recommend it to any one who wants to ride or get into the BMX scene.

DB Reactor