Haro 2000 Group 1 SR 2.0 BMX Bike

2000 Group 1 SR 2.0

BMX

Tommy   Racer [Jul 19, 2001]
Strength:

light, 3-piece crank, fast!

pretty durable(what do you except its aluminum.

This bike is awesome, its super fast, and super light. Its probably the lightest bike I ever road. It has a nice 3-piece crank but if you want to make it a little lighter you should change the forged 3-piece into a tubular 3-piece. The handle bars are o.k. but they don look the best and the tires are not to great either. Overall awesome though.

Similar Products Used: DK Eight-Pack, GT Power Series and Pro Series
OVERALL
Mike Rall   [Aug 26, 2001]
Strength:

Nice light frame with good looks. Nice 3-piece cranks w/ sealed b.b's. Nice bars. OK wheelset. Nice brake setup.

Pedals are no good, grips are horrible, rims are a bit clunky, but all of that can be replaced easily.

This is the best bike for your money. If you add about $400 into it, you can have a really sweet bike. I had to cut the bars down an inch on end, because they were way to wide. I would also getting new grips or gloves because you will get wicked blisters. I got the Primo V-grips. I also had to get a new back tire in like 2 weeks, because the stock tires are no good. I got the Primo dirt monsters. I would definitely recommend buying this bike, if you are in the market for a great bmx bike.