GT 2001 Mach One BMX Bike

GT 2001 Mach One BMX Bike

[Nov 19, 2009]
Chris

Strength:

strong, light, fast, very good price. This bike is sexy, when the ladies see me cruisin down the road they start screaming and taking their clothes off, when i wheelie they get wet! when i bunny hope they bend over! its amazing.

people who buy this bike and dont ride it

if you want the best bike money can buy this is your GT. If you want ladies to get naked when they see you ridin dirty this is your bike BUY IT

haro

[Mar 15, 2006]
Collin

Strength:

Strong, Lastable, Sturdy, Light frame!

NONE!!!

I have had this bike since 2001... Thats 5 years ago. I still ride this bike atleast 3 times a week. This is the best bike I have ever had. A+++++ to this GT!

GT power series 1.0

[Mar 16, 2007]
bradley bovee

Strength:

it has strong rims although i put on alex rims on.also i love the three piece crank.

ME when i bust my @$$

I LUV IT

[Oct 20, 2001]
Booster the Rooster

Strength:

3pc crank, good v-brake, fairly light, light front end for a "race bike", low price

crappy handlebar, crappy wheels, pedals are a total joke

A good value, but you'll grow out of it if you want to do any really fast trail riding, and its just not a race bike unless you are just awesome and fast. I don't know why, but the front end really plows even when I'm on the rear brake. NOT confidence inspiring in loose stuff at all. It's alot of fun, not heavy, and cool for little jumps, but it is not for the advanced rider.

[Nov 30, 2001]
Hunter

Strength:

Very fast 3-peice crank, overall lightness is very good. Very strong and reliable.

The seat post breaks and bends very easy. I would recomend buying a Oddyssey Jims Beam seat post from www.DansComp.com

I love this bike. Before this I had a 1997 GT Interceptor.
The Mach One has a light 3-peice crank, 3-peice bars, etc.
I ride about 5 miles a day on it. I ride Freestyle at least 5 days out of the week. I have slammed that bike off a 7 stair gap and didnt bend the rims ever, I have bent the seat post. Their is only 1 small bend in the rim which came from me trying to bunnyhop over a 3 foot long, 2 foot high concreate gap. I now have the Odyssey Jims Beam seat post. I have never bent it at all. This is a very strong and reliable bike. I have never had the chain pop off either.

Gt Interceptor

[May 09, 2004]
Brett Johnson

Strength:

it rides well and i havent had too many problems other than some manufacture defects.

my cranks had many problems in which i had to bring it in to the shop about 7 times and my sproket kept getting loose and making the chain fall off. so GT gave me new cranks and messed around with my sproket and i havent had trouble since then.

The bottom line is that the bike is a really fun ride and i think its worth the money overall.

GT Interceptor (2001 Version)