Diamondback 2001 Assault T2 BMX Bike

John Bernard   Downhiller [May 08, 2002]
Strength:

This bike is LIGHT! Its also very very very strong and goes extremly fast.

The crank comes lose a lot, but can be fixed in a matter of a few seconds.

This bike does kick some boody, however I wish it was a little cheaper since the crank is a piece of crap. But over all, I am glad I bought this bike instead of the backtrail and if i had to do it again, I would. This bike can do just about everything such as trail, racing, jumping, and everything else you can possibly think of. (Just bring an allan wrench with you if your going to be riding ALL day so you can tighten the crank)

Similar Products Used: Diamondback Viper, Haro Backtrail
Steve Anderson   Weekend Warrior [May 08, 2002]
Strength:

Inredably durrable and strong cromolly frame, and unbelievably light which makes it easy to get plenty of air if you like to jump

crank comes lose often, but can be fixed in less then ten seconds. Its hardly a problem.

This bike is better then any bike I have ever owned. Everyone should have one. I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't want this bike, its worth every penny. If your thinking about buying this bike, then stop hesitating and do it. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

*THIS BIKE CAN BE USED FOR ANY STYLE YOU LIKE! (RACING, TRAIL, JUMPING, DOWNHILL, ANYTHING!!

Similar Products Used: Diamondback Mr. Lucky, mongoose motivater
Matt B.   Weekend Warrior [May 07, 2002]
Strength:

This buke is the best! its fast, but the best part is that I get more air then all my friends with this bike. BUY THIS BIKE!!! ITS GOOD FOR EVERYTHING: trail, racing,dirt jumping, ect.

crank comes lose from frequently, but its nothing to worry about. Its easily fixed and doesn't really effect the performance.

All in all, this bike just plain kicks ass. I beat the crap out of it and its still in just as good of condition it was in when I bought it. This bike is well worth the money. BUY IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!

*This bike is actually 329.99, but I got a good deal since I knew the guy. But I still think ITS WORTH BUYING!!!

Similar Products Used: diamondback igniter, Mongoose Hoop-D (piece of sh*t)
Matt   Weekend Warrior [Sep 22, 2002]
Strength:

Light, Strong, FAST. Handles great. Fun to ride and the seat is nice. Pedals are pretty good, no plastic.

Crank comes loose, but can be fixed with 2 washers between the screws on the crank.

Great bike for the money. Get it if your just starting. You can do anything with it, street, dirt, ect... The crank comes loose but put the 2 washers between the screws on the crank and it fixes the problem. It was probably a design defect. But the bike is still worth getting.

Similar Products Used: Misc. parts on a misc. frame.