Bully 1999 Hot Rod Pro BMX Bike

Bully 1999 Hot Rod Pro BMX Bike

1999 Bully Hot Rod Pro, BMX

[Jul 19, 1999]
Slimz Rogets

Strength:

Looks really cool!

Can not hold 523 pounds !

Well one day I was Bunny Hopping and my frame broke in half! At the bike shop they told my it was because I wiegh about 450 pounds. But I put him in his place, I told him I wiegh 523 pounds, so HA HA!
But this is one cool bike!

Huffy pro

[Apr 09, 1999]
Dave Guillette

Strength:

I loved the way it feels compaired to my old bike. The angles are so much better, I feel so much more comforable on the trails than befor.

I LOVED THIS BIKE

[Mar 17, 1999]
Ivan Penkov
Downhiller

Good bike. I think everyone will enjoy it.

[Feb 02, 1999]
marc platteborze
weekend warrior

well, i don't have the '99 model but i do have the '98 and i must say that i actually enjoy this bike. i haven't had any trouble with it as far as durability. however, there are a few things that i would change. first, it has a good chrome job, in places it doesn't count. for example, the handle bars and top tube are beautiful but they skimped on the chrome on the welds near the bottom bracket and places out of your normal field of vision. so i have to check it often to make sure it is not rusting. the other thing is that is kind of hard to pick up the front wheel. i guess this is true of other bullys because my friend has the smallblock frame, i believe, and he says the same thing. over all i can dig it.
rock on

[Feb 20, 1999]
mike hunt
weekend warrior

good bike i think ,good hubs and brakes.i whent to kempsey skate park and the bike whent all right though it landed a little hard, but over all the bike is fairly good bike.