Norco Six Two All Mountain Full Suspension

Marzocchi 55 ATA 2 Air fork, with 120-160mm travel and alloy steer tube - Fox DHX Air 3.0 rear shock with Boost Valve and rebound adjust - WTB hubs with Syncros DP-25 hubs and DT Swiss Stainless spokes - Truvativ Stylo GXP cranks with bash guard and - Black Spire Stinger lower roller chain guide - Avid Juicy 5 hydraulic disc brakes with 8" rotors.

biker   Weekend Warrior [Oct 05, 2010]
Strength:

Burly.

Fork.

This bike made me a better rider. I love it. It can handle everything from chairlift resorts to local cross country trails. I mostly ride trails and it has been perfect. Big enough to take on anything I want to throw at it. Light enough to pedal to the top of everything. Pedal bob has never been an issue. Its been ridden extremely hard and I've only had to replace a few minor parts. If I didn't get hooked up with a new bike I'd be on this for years to come. I can't recommend this bike enough to anyone looking for a cheap all mountain bike. New ones are crazy expensive but norco finds a nice balance between quality parts and affordability.

6-2   Weekend Warrior [Aug 21, 2010]
Strength:

no flaws other than wheels.

wheelset-sun black eyes.

this bike kicks ass!!love it.it can eat the trail.

Similar Products Used: first dual susp. always rode hardtail[05 tactik].
thequiksilverguy   Weekend Warrior [Aug 05, 2008]
Strength:

almost like a dirtjumper

realy stiff suspention,
it's too light

A terrible downhill bike, the forks broke in the first 2 months (im only 13)they are being shipped to marzochi canada now. Crappy for the kind of riding I do. it is probably a great bike, just not for what i do. I use a large, and am 5ft 11 and weigh 160lbs, (and i'm 13)

Similar Products Used: kona stab delux
Alex   Downhiller [Aug 10, 2007]
Strength:

It's a weak frame,components suck,geometry. I don't own this bike anymore because the frame snapped...

Don't buy this bike. It will be in the shop more than it's on the trail. It breaks every time you go out riding.

Similar Products Used: I've never tried anythting thats this bad.
Sam   Downhiller [Apr 22, 2007]
Strength:

Price for all mountain ability.

Heavier than more expensive all mountain 6" bikes

I broke my back riding stunts last year and have toned down my riding by pedaling more and shuttling less. I still downhill a bit and ride small stunts so I didnt want to go any less than six inches. Mine weighs in at 37 pounds as compared to a reign or a nomad at 32. I have been changing out the pedals (spd's - flats) depending on what Im riding which is working out great for me.
Besides the weight, Im very happy with how this bike climbs; no bob. The Marzochi all mtn fork and fox air shock work well at soaking up the downhill.
Ive ridden the crap out of this bike over the last 10 weeks including a lot of shuttling through rocky trails and had no issues. Overall I highly recommend it.

Similar Products Used: Rocky Mountain Switch
Debra   Weekend Warrior [Jun 10, 2006]
Strength:

LIGHT EASY TO HANDLE

SEAT SUCKS FOR WOMAN

my first full suspension bike ,being a woman wanted something light enough to still be able to climb up hill .This bike is great for both suspension kicks!

Callum Billington   [Dec 24, 2007]
Strength:

No pedal bob, don't think I've bottomed the rear out ever, good looking

The standard parts, I've customized my six

Basically this is a really good bike - if you customize it yourself because you will be disapointed if you try and use it as it comes. I got it the Six Two as a frame set and customized it and NO problems so far!

r jehu   Weekend Warrior [Jul 14, 2006]
Strength:

baught just the frame, very strong frame and light, great for downhill and xc

exellent frame, no expense spared building it and very enjoyable building your own bike, hopefully racing it very soon

Similar Products Used: big hit.