Fuji Thrill LTX All Mountain Full Suspension

• TruVativ XR Double Bolt 350mm Seat post
  • Magura Louise FR w/ 180mm rotors Brake set
  • Kenda HD Presta Tubes

Noah   Cross Country Rider [Jan 13, 2008]

Bomb proof frame, Magura Louise FR Brakes are amazing once broken in.

Heavy, my 17 in weighed in at a whopping 43.5 pounds out of the box and after I added Crank Bros. 50/50xx's (pretty light FR platform pedal). For the nearly $3,000 MSRP I would like to see something a little better than Deore and LX drive train, but then again if you do brake something its a lot cheaper to replace than XT, Hone or Saint, and it weighs about half as much. Obscenely heavy wheelset. I also feel that the handlebars are a little narrow for a true FR bike, but thats a personal thing.

Great buy for a first freeride bike. Yeah its got a lot of things wrong with it, but I think that this was a great attempt at cracking a new market from Fuji. The bike is pretty good out of the box, but if you throw a couple hundred more it, its a great ride. You can Pick one of the '07 models up at a Fuji dealer for about $2,100, find me something else with that spec. for that price. Then if you add $350 for the new wheels, and $80 for new tires you can break this bike into the sub 40 pound range which makes it much nicer. (I have reviewed the OEM equipment on this bike by part, if you want to know what I think about it part by part) With not that much money you can easily make this a really high class huck bike. It's really sad that Fuji dropped the LTX from the thrill line in '08, it really is a bike with a lot of potential.