Fezzari Nebo Peak All Mountain Full Suspension

The new Nebo Peak is stronger, 8 oz. lighter than its predecessor, and ready for any challenge. Who will enjoy this bike? Moderate to advanced all-mountain riders. The Nebo Peak was built to win.

FRAME TECH

• Tapered Headtube
  • FRD Tetra Link 526
  • Sealed Oversized Bearings
  • Dual Bridge Post
  • Frame Defense Technology
  • Hydroformed Alloy Tubing
  • It has a bend in the top tube to give lower standover clearance because often when you need to put a foot down on the trail you're not on level ground and you need as much clearance as you can get.
  • The rear triangle has square tubing to give added strength and stiffness to the frame.
  • Reinforced gussets in the right places to give it superior lateral stiffness
  • Butting (thinning the tubing walls in the right places) to lower weight.
  • ISCG Mounts for expanded drivetrain option compatibility.

Check out more reviews on the new Nebo Peak 27.5 here.

mhevezi   All Mountain Rider [Apr 01, 2015]
Strength:

Solid, stable, component spec- value, value, value. Suspension feel & setup. With the sag gradients on the fork & shock, getting your sag dialed is stupid-easy. Internal cable routing. 1x11 drivetrain. Pike fork!

A little heavy, but that also means the bike is very stable in rough descents

So I have the 2015 Black on Grey, Nebo Peak. They were having trouble with getting FOX rear shocks and built my bike with a Rock Shox Monarch RC3, with Debonair. The downside to that upgrade is the remote lockout is not included. The rep at Fezzari advised the Monarch Rear Shock will likely be the new shock for 2016 and forward.

Build took about 2 weeks and I had my bike within 3 weeks or placing my order. Fezzari advised this was abnormally slow, but I was expecting 3-4 weeks, so I was pleasantly surprised.

To summarize- the bike is awesome. Yeah, I have an XL (I'm 6'03") and it fits great, but it was just shy of 30lbs out-of-the-box (no pedals) and about 30.3lbs all dressed and ready to get dirty. But it really does hide its weight well, and climbs better than expected. No, it's not like a 23lb Carbon Hardtail, but for a bike with so much downhill ability & stability, it's very good! Setup from Fezzari was very close, but the sag in the shock was far off. I had to add a lot of air to get to 30% sag. Not a big deal, but worth noting. Everything else was spot-on. The Pike was at 20%, and I will try 30% to see if I can smooth the ride, while retaining large hit absorption.

I had not yet put the bike through some gnarly downhills yet, but I will and post up more in depth on the 27.5 Forum.

But on my local, go-to loop, I set a personal best time, without even trying. The only difference was the bike. Reinforces my love for this bike.

Similar Products Used: Demo'd a SC 5010C, which was awesome but too expensive. Specialized Stumpy Evo- nice, but not the best fit for me.
Lance   [Dec 02, 2014]
Strength:

Value, quality, ride, components, appearance, customer service

I have the newer 2014 Nebo Peak with the rear shock horizontal along the top tube. I've had the bike several months now and it is amazing! I traded up from a Specialized Camber 29er full suspension and this was a HUGE leap up in quality and ride. This is a do everything bike. I can crank through XC rides with my head down, climb like a goat with the suspension locked out, and the downhill handling is superb.

I did upgrade/change a few things but mostly only because I love certain components to be my usual brand, not because I had any problems. I got wider bars, new stem, grips, and went tubeless. But right out of the box this is a great ride.

Cam   All Mountain Rider [Dec 29, 2012]
Strength:

components are great - this bike is set up to go hard and for a long time.

straight out of the box the bike was not set up for me as claimed. This is not really a negative as I would never expect a bike to be set up perfectly for me - its more of an unreal expectation. I had to tinker for many hours to get it right, and yes I admit I love tinkering and I would have tinkered anyway even if it was perfect out of the box.

I am going to write the most honest review possible, so get ready:

This is an amazing bike for what it was designed for. If you are into All Mountain riding and you want to go hard, long and high then this is one awesome bike. If you want to concentrate your riding in other areas, such as DH, jumps, XC, then you could do better with a different style of bike.

I like to have a bike that is a little unusual. I am not one to turn up to my local riding area with the same bike as everyone else. I also like quality. The Nebo Peak fit the bill perfectly for me and at the price I was willing to get it shipped half way across the globe, site unseen. Yes, I was a bit nervous about what I was going to get but I made the right choice.

I would classify this bike as small framed and extremely agile. It feels small or even petite when you are on it but also very stable. I am not a massive guy so the frame size suits me perfectly (178cm and 74kgs). This bike is so much fun on tight twisty tracks.

I modified the bike a little to suit my riding style. I got the remote seat post installed at the factory. The front stem length was a little long (so the bike was a little front heavy for my style of riding) - I sorted that by adding a shorter stem, now it tracks like a down hill bike with the added benefits of being able to peddle up any hill and she is still a nimble machine. Also I removed the 2x10 and made it a 1x10. I found that I was not using the smaller front cog and I would often lose the chain on really bumpy sections or on jumps, and where I ride this was constantly. So now I have a beast of a ride that can do everything, even still climb up large and steep hills and then descend like a semi-DH bike. This is not a bike for everyone, it is not a "fit all" bike as there is no such thing. If you are into All Mountain riding and love to go hard, long and high and want quality and reliability under your saddle then seriously consider this bike. BUT - I don't want to see to many at my local area OK !!!!!

Paul Scott   Weekend Warrior [Jun 24, 2012]
Strength:

Top of the line components for this price was unbeatible. Very quiet and way faster than i thought it would be. Weighed it today at 30 lbs which is lighter than i thought it would have been.

My wife wants to steal it.

I got the Nebo after having a Cannondale Rush lefty setup because i wanted something that can do it all, no just cross country. When i took it out for the first time i fugured it would have been pretty good but i never thought it would have been as good as it was. I am totally blown away with this bike, its faster than my old x-country bike was on a x-country trail. Get one, its worth every penny.

jonesyld   Weekend Warrior [Dec 27, 2011]
Strength:

VERY quick, very solid, and QUIET! I can't believe how nice this bike is!

Bottom line: best bike I've ever ridden. I can't believe how quick and agile it is. I also have never ridden a quieter bike. I feel like I'm floating on descents. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about getting one. You won't regret it!

Similar Products Used: Trek, Giant
Sibba   Cross Country Rider [Oct 12, 2011]
Strength:

Strong bike, seems pretty light, 2x10 kicks a#! Avid elixer cr Brakes stop this big boy nicely, Grips, sram XO all around shifts beautifully,

tubeless took some work to figure out other than that no problems or weaknesses

I'm about 6' 2" depending on beer intake run about 230. I enjoy the climb(2x10 way better than expected) as much as if not more than the decent(Fox Talus and rp23 sweet). This bike allows me to enjoy both. customer service from fezzari has been IMPECCABLE! They have dealt with my 30+ emails and questions and problems. Component package(top of the line) and life time warranty on frame makes as well as the company itself make this a no brainer. First race in porterville, ca this weekend.

Similar Products Used: Nothing like this
granola   Racer [Oct 07, 2010]
Strength:

GREAT VALUE
holds line very well
climbs like a goat, descends like a champ (the talas plays a big part in this. at the 110 mm setting the front end never wanders)

Absolutely love this bike. I was planning on doing a build similar to the Nebo Peak but couldn't come close on price. For the price I believe this bike to be of the best value on the market. I've downhilled it, raced it, and just plain enjoyed it. I ride almost daily and have been thrilled with this bike's performance on every type of terrain. Go Fezzari!

Similar Products Used: Ibis Mojo SL, Yeti 575, Commencal Meta 5.5, Santa Cruz Nomad
coja   Weekend Warrior [Aug 21, 2010]
Strength:

durability,components,fit,weight,tires

none that i can think of

This bike is amazing, when i was first trying to find a bike i did my homework extremely well down to the nooks. This bike has all the best components out of the AM group of many bike dealers (trek,chumba,ibex.gt,motobecan,jamis,specialized,yeti,kona,giant) you get my point. And what i found was hat this bake had the most "bang for the buck" by far. After buying from the fezzari website and recieveing the bike i was very pleased witht everything and how easy it was to put together.This bike has been outstanding in every area possible and is well worth the money. Bottom line is that if your on the line abot butying this bike, go for it,it will never stop doing what it does.Plus if u dont like it u can return it very easily with the fezzari return policy.I am very happy with this bike and i am sure u will be too.

Similar Products Used: ibex,gt sanction 3.0
Keith   Cross Country Rider [Aug 03, 2010]
Strength:

Components, custom fit, helpful staff.

Still looking for one.

This bike is amazing. I have been riding it for the past 3 months. What a difference a bike can make. I knew on my first ride that I had made the right choice. All the uphill technical parts that used to cause me to put a foot down are no match for the Nebo Peak. I am a much better rider and I owe it all to Fezarri. I did upgrade to the Mavic Crossmax ST and went tubeless so I ended up under 29 pounds. I shopped around the local bike shops and similar bikes from other makers would have been about $2000 more. I would highly recommend this bike. The support from the staff at Fezzari after the sale has been great as well.