Cannondale Moto Carbon 3 All Mountain Full Suspension

• Pedals: Crank Brothers Smarty
  • Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-970, 11-34

[Jun 17, 2011]
TXTony

Strength:

Suspension...Geometery..Clearance due to the somewhat higher bottom bracket area...built like a tank. The suspension..Lyric up front and Fox in the rear. 20mm Axle, 1.5 headtube..the thing is stiff..

I should not even mention this as I am the one who bought the bike knowing the weight...is a little heavy but in my book it is a true All Mountain rig...still not sure about the Hayes Brakes...so far so good. So far the tires have been fine for me and my ridding conditions

I picked this bike up on closeout...lifetime warranty on the frame..It is not my only bike and wanted a true All Mountain bike...I sold my Enduro to help pay for the upgrades on this thing...though the Enduro is an awesome bike I never got along with the geo of the bike very well and the way it felt..The Moto handles some serious stuff..it actually climbs very well...it just requires a different style of ridding when going up hill...slow and easy...going down..hold on and rail..I purchased this as I had always wanted to give a Cannondale a try...glad I did this has been one of the best bikes I have ever owned..I have the maxle set up so I have not noticed any flex or twitchy rear end at speed..

Specialized Enduro

OVERALL
[Nov 27, 2010]
motoman373

Strength:

looks and feels solid. heard about flex in rear allthough mine is a 09 and came with maxel's front and rear and feels solid. takes all realistic sized bumps and chatter well. for a heavier am bike it doesn't feel like a tank

tires as everyone knows

im happy with my purchace all around. looking forward to doing my worst to it. plus whats the worst that could happen, i break the frame(unlikely) and i get the new jeckle that replaced it :)

nomad, randsome, blur lt