Mrazek Boh FX 29er Hardtail

The 4.3 lb. Frame is Built with 7020 FORMAX Series Aircraft Grade Tubing Which Utilizes Custom Shaping to Maximize Performance in Every Element. The Arced Tubes of the BOH FX Combine with Ovalized Ends to Result in a Laterally Stiff and Vertically Compliant Ride Like That of No Other Aluminum Hardtail.

warr9848   Weekend Warrior [Mar 04, 2012]
Strength:

Super light; Durable; Sleek looking; Great geometry!!!

A little stiff; the unique geometry takes away some of the stand over clearance

I bought a Boh FX on Ebay about 7 years ago on a whim. I didn't know much about the bike, I just knew I wanted to get a new 29er and I liked the look of the Boh. I fell in love with the geometry of the Boh immediately. Mrazeks come in a bit-bigger-than-suggested frame size. I'm 6' and normally ride a large frame, but with Mrazek, I ride a "medium" frame where the top tube can still be quite threatening if i get off on the downhill side of the trail.

The bike rides more upright than any other mountain bike that I've ridden. This upright geometry is back-friendly yet maintains an aggressive feel on the trails. I will never use another frame as long as I can get my hands on a Boh FX. Hands down the best mountain bike frame I've ever had the privilege to ride!!!