Jones Titanium Spaceframe 29er Hardtail

Titanium Spaceframe

This is, currently, as good as it gets. The titanium Spaceframe delivers the rigid bicycle that is anything but. Laterally stiff to deliver the power with a vertical compliance that softens the ride? Yes, but this is only the icing on the cake. The Jones geometry ensures the best handling bike there is. It really does need to be ridden to appreciate it. Titanium, used here, provides strength, stiffness and compliance in a light, durable bike. The Jones geometry makes it all worthwhile.

mark59   Cross Country Rider [Aug 30, 2011]
Strength:

Durable , Handles like a dream, Very stiff lateral , cushy up & down feels like you have suspension . Front end is awesome no flex at all .

People always stop you and want to talk about your bike. I liked it the first year now I am over it. It draws to much attention

Some things are just better unsaid . You need to just get your hands on one these and try it if your interested. I have had a few other Hard-tails and single speeds and this bike is in its own category . I have been riding it everywhere for the last 3-4 years . I once let Francis take it for a week and I took one of his latest high end bikes full suspension . I couldn't wait to get the Jones back. Last year I had Jeff Jones lace me up the big wheel and with the new Larry tire . Its just crazy fun. You can make so many mistakes on a technical run and that tire will save you . And you get really brave with that tire and the larger fork that requires to run the big tire is even better then the stock fork. I have not regretted buy this bike at all.