Giant XTC Advanced 29er Hardtail

Giant XTC Advanced 29er Hardtail

At the core of this premium-level mountain bike is a featherweight composite frameset designed to handle the specific geometry demands of 29-inch wheels. An elite mix of light weight, comfort and performance handling are built into each frame, offering the advanced off-roader the opportunity to pilot a bona-fide 29er hardtail.

[Mar 19, 2018]
debusama

Strength:

Light weight, good climber, Full XT drive train and brakes and Fox fork (2016xtc Advanced 29er 1)

Double chain ring, Non-tubeless wheels/tires, Twitchy ride. This bike was the last year before some big changes were made, (which is why it was so deeply discounted when I bought it). Also, the Frame Broke, which sucks, I replaced it with an aluminum Fathom frame because I always thought Carbon was a bad idea for mountain bikes and this bike proved me right. This is probably a great race bike for a serious racer. I am am an occasional racer, and I used it as my daily driver, which didn't work out well.

Price Paid: