Brodie Cuda 29er Hardtail

• Brakes: Shimano Hyd. 6" Disc
  • Cranks: Shimano Deore 22/32/44T

[Aug 08, 2014]
Ken

Strength:

Deore load-out. Rock Shox Recon up front. Great geometry. It is very light and carries speed very well. Beautiful paint job!

None found yet!

This is the best Bike I have ever owned. It is light, fast, and strong. It is a very fun bike to ride. I use it to commute on as well as pound around on some XC trails. I find myself smiling when I ride it.

OVERALL
[May 28, 2014]
Chad
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Light feel, solid components, seat comfortable. Front tire removal pin is solid right through.

Handle bars are longer than others bikes.

I don't have a ton of experience /knowledge on all the things that make a great mountain bike but after riding some pretty narly trails in Cumberland on Vancouver Island for the past month this bike handles and performs amazing. I ride with 3 other guys one just bought a hardtail giant 27.5 er, one has a trek 26 er HTand the other guy has a norco 26 er HT. All bikes are/were about the same price. We all swapped bikes and everyone likes the brodie the best. 29 inch wheels make a huge difference and the fact that I do travel on some roads and am not launching myself off huge kickers I recommend the 29er to everyone who considers themselves either I intermediate or xc rider. Leave the 26 for the dedicated downhillers and big jumpers.

OVERALL