Breezer Jet Stream Sport 29er Hardtail

Jet Stream Sport

Breezer Jetstream Sport 29erJoe Breeze is a legend in the mountain biking community.  Credited with building the first modern-day mountain bikes, the first unicrown fork, and the first aftermarket brand (Hite-Rite), Joe lifelong quest is "to distill

andrew   Weekend Warrior [Aug 06, 2012]
Strength:

geometry, rear brake calliper position, direct mount front derailleur, beautiful color combo,

I think shimano alivio components are a bit lower level for this bike. Rockshox tora tk is a bit heavy and I recomend changing hubs! The factory oval stem is a bit long (110ml).

This bike is awesome!! I ripped it apart when it first arrived replacing shimano alivio gears and shifters for sram xo drivetrain and avid elixir r brakes. I love the way it climbs and its stability on the downhill. I tore up one of the wtb wolverine tires on the first encounter with the dry rocky terrain of the area, I had to upgrade to tubeless tires. Rolls great on any terrain. Got it at Jensonusa.com for 799.00!!! great value!!

Similar Products Used: first time on a 29er
OVERALL
PJD   Weekend Warrior [Apr 13, 2012]
Strength:

A real step up from the entry level beginner bikes. Love the hydraulic disc breaks, fork takes lots of bumps, rides really smoothly, love the 29 inch wheels. Overall a great upgrade bike for me!

No real weaknesses that I can see with the bike. I think at every price point, you wish you had a few of the features of the next price point! The jetstream is no exception.

Overall, I'm really happy with this bike. Starting to get some miles on it. Grateful for a good deal!