Titus Rockstar 29er Ti 29er Full Suspension

Rockstar 29er Ti

• Brand new design, featuring 100mm of travel available in Aluminum and Titanium
  • Hydro-formed top tube and down tube with optimized butting profiles
  • Oversized, tapered headtube flares from an 1 1/8" headset bearing to a 1.5" bearing for razor sharp handling
  • The flowing tube shapes and unique butting profiles have been optimized through extensive FEA analysis and simulated load testing
  • New Full Carbon Construction Swingarm.
  • The all-new seat stay features a full carbon dropout, carbon yoke and new s-bend shaping for enhanced heel clearance
  • Integrated, stainless steel chain suck shield
  • Made in the USA

Michael Carugati   Cross Country Rider [Oct 05, 2010]
Strength:

I have the Ti version and the weight is 27# with pedals and it climbs like a billy goat on steroids. Very fast and agile and do not miss my 26'er one bit! I got the full XTR version and the shifting is amazing.

Bottom bracket is a little lower than previous bike so I do tend to smash the bottom of my crank on rocks often. Getting used to it now after 6 months of riding. Took over 4 months to receive the bike after ordering it but well worth the wait

Awesome machine that exceeds my expectations and some. Once I got it dialed in I climb easier and fly over single track that riders half my age are amazed. If you can afford the price of entry do it - you will not be disappointed. Probably the last bike I will ever need (unless it's stolen then I would order another the next day)

Similar Products Used: Cannondale Jeykell 3000 with lefty.
OVERALL
KYjelly   Racer [Sep 29, 2010]
Strength:

I have the Ti version, and its very very light. Rolls over anything with ease. 15QR rocks. Tapered headset rocks.

BB is VERY low. I get ALOT of pedal strikes. Ends of my cranks are all smashed up. Am considering trying some 170mm cranks. Also the rear end is very flexy laterally. Depending on your setup, can feel like the rear tyre is flat from rolling on the sidewall. CB Cobalt wheels are junk. Hoping to replace with I9's ASAP. Geometry and suspension is very "trail" oriented. I dropped the 100mm forks to 80mm and have put a 24 degree stem flipped to get the cockpit lower for racing. Only has 1 bidon mount.

Amazing bike, but seems to try to be one thing, but setup for another - and as a result doesnt do either remarkably. But, as an all-rounder kind of bike, its perfect. It can XC and it can AM. Its hell comfy given the plush suspension and 29r wheels. It looks balls.

OVERALL