Norco Faze XC 29er Full Suspension

The Faze is a fast and fun full suspension 29er with 100mm of travel and technology borrowed from Norco’s XC Race program. The Faze’s sleek, sturdy cross-country frame delivers highly responsive handling, explosive acceleration and ultra-efficient power transfer, while its race-tuned A.R.T. suspension system benefits from years of R&D and delivers superior suspension performance.

Daniel Green   Cross Country Rider [Jul 12, 2015]
Strength:

Excellent component spec for the money.

None so far.

I bought this bike because I couldn't pass up the deal on last years model closeout. This is my first Full-suspension rig and I have found the 100mm travel front and rear combined with the 29er wheels makes for a very fast and comfortable ride! I ride mostly cross-country and light trail, but occasionally run across more technical trails. The Fox CTD fork and shock are very well matched and were easy to setup.
I have been racing a local 12 mile race for the past 3 years and shaved over 30 minutes off my time on this bike. This bike rocks! Anyone who rides mostly cross-country would be well served with a Norco Faze 9.1.

Similar Products Used: None.
OVERALL
Todd Sauder   [Mar 29, 2015]
Strength:

Great suspension

Small stock pedals, weight

I've had two rides on this bike and as an entry-level full suspension ride it hits all the marks! The "trail" mode of the rear suspension is plenty plush enough to eliminate the bumps and drops of an intermediate trial. The 100mm front Roc Shox do all they are asked of to take you down the hill. The only thing I would immediately upgrade are the far-too-small pedals. Other than that, for what you pay you can't get a more capable FS rig!

OVERALL