Gary Fisher Rumblefish 29er Full Suspension

• Cassette: SRAM PG-1050 12-36, 10 speed
  • Seat Post: Bontrager Race, 31.6mm, 5mm offset

[Apr 21, 2011]
smc15223

Strength:

29er wheel size, lock out ability on front fork and rear shock, hydro brakes, components for price

Bontrager tires don't have an aggressive tread and therefore slip on steep climbs, seat is just a tad uncomfortable, front derailleur slips to granny gear when shifting sometimes but can be fixed with minor adjustments.

For somebody my height (6'4") nothing beats the handling and climbing abilities of the 29er. Weight is good. Price/component quality is good. Bike handles and climbs well. Sometimes the derailleurs slip but this is fixed with minor adjustments. Love it!

Specialized full suspension

OVERALL
[Apr 06, 2011]
RKSBiker

Strength:

The bike climbs very well, I was afraid it would not, but I have been very happy with it. It rolls over anything I've tried so far. Down hills are great and it eats up the rock gardens with no problems.

The saddle, in truth I did not even try the stock one. It just looked too painful.

I love the bike. I have only rode it twice so far, but the rides were about 16 miles each so, I think I have a good idea how it rides. I did every trail style I could think of and I was happy with all the results. It climbs over obsticals I could never do with my other bikes and even though it's heavier it climbs very well. The gearing is well suited for a 29er. When I shopped for the bike, one shop said it was too much bike for this area and suggested a hifi (they did not have a Rumblefish in stock) - I disagree with them. I think it's the perfect bike. It does it all well. I have not got it tuned in like I would like yet, but that will just make it better.

Giant Iguana, Specialized Rockhopper, Cannondale f700