Evil Wreckoning 29er Full Suspension

Evil Wreckoning 29er Full Suspension

The Wreckoning runs 29” wheels, features Boost 148 rear spacing for added stiffness, and runs a 73mm threaded bottom bracket. Also note that the seatpost diameter on this bike is 34.9mm which is larger than most frames. This was done to suit longer dropper posts and improves the structural integrity of the frame. With 161mm of rear suspension travel, this bike really puts itself in a class of its own. In the ‘low’ setting, the Evil Wreckoning has a head angle of 66.1 degrees and 74.8 degree seat angle. While the low setting should suit most riders, those looking for an aggressive edge when descending can flip it into the ‘Extra Low’ setting to achieve a 65.5 degree HA and a 73.9 degree SA. All of this geometry is taken using a 160mm fork.

[Mar 16, 2018]
chiburi

Strength:

most confidence inspiring bike I've ridden, and I've had trek slash, yeti SB6, and quite a few others. I also use a FOX36 170mm fork. I'm going on 48, and want to keep doing this for quite a while as I ride almost every day (gotta love California weather for all-year riding). I often compare the bike to a cadillac, or to a town car, as going over chunky stuff, rock gardens, etc., is just super-smooth on this bike. Granted, it is a big bike and my particular config weighs about 32 lbs. Super confident in the downhills.

going uphill. I'm working out more often with kettle bells and various other weights to build up my legs so I can push this bike uphill like I've come accustomed to with my other bikes. It's just a tough bike to get uphill, so highly recommend getting 12 gears. Once you're up hill, there's nothing you can't ride down, nothing...

Purchased: