Foes F275 27.5 Full Suspension

New for 2013, the F275 is using the 27.5" wheel size. It falls in between the 26" and 29" wheel. The Acceleration is going to be better than the 29" wheel and not as quick as a 26" wheel bike. Designing the F275 was a challenge because we new there was going to be a lot of competition so the F275 had to be perfect. If your looking for an aggressive long lasting trail bike that climbs and descends without the big wheel feel than the F275 is the answer.

• Adjustable Suspension Travel 5.5 to 6 inch
  • 2.3 : 1 Suspension Leverage Ratio
  • Foes progressive linkage System
  • Unique monocoque Top tube for maximum stiffness
  • Double butted 6061 Alloy Hydroformed down Tube
  • Frame and shock Weight : 6.8 lb (S size/fox)
  • Tapered Head Tube1-1/8ZS , 1.5EX
  • Full complement Double Sealed Pivot Bearings
  • 68mm BB/shell with 12mm X 142mm rear hub spacing
  • 12mm Through Axle with Hanger nut combo
  • Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate

Ryan O'Connor   All Mountain Rider [Jan 17, 2014]
Strength:

Hand built American made frame from a group of guys that really care about there products. I have never had a better ride than on this bike. Every dimension is ideal for an enduro riding style. The bike feels confident on larger features but also climbs like a goat.

Please remove the weakness section when discussing a Foes.

I have been on many bikes and this truly is the best bike I have ever ridden. I can't say enough about how comfortable I feel in the saddle. There isn't one thing I compromised in this build. I can go anywhere on the mountain and feel confident. The people that have test rode my bike either now own one or desperately want one. I can't possibly recommend another bike with this much passion.

Similar Products Used: Banshee Rune, Pivot Mach 6
OVERALL
Diesel   All Mountain Rider [Jan 17, 2014]
Strength:

What can I say it's a Foes. One of the stiffest frames I've ridden. Low bottom bracket height for railing corners, this frame definitely brings some confidence out in you. The linkage and leverage ratio is spot on.

Not even worried about it.

Great all around bike, climbs great and even better on the downhill . Perfect Enduro Machine!

OVERALL