Fezzari Alta Peak 27.5 Full Suspension

The Alta Peak has been the choice for those wanting an all-mountain, do everything bike at an unbeatable value and it just got better with its newly redesigned frame. We started with the 27.5" wheel platform that offers large wheel roll-over capabilities while staying agile and maneuverable. We've added 140mm of rock-eating suspension travel, widened the rear triangle with a 142x12mm thru axle for added stiffness, and changed the suspension design for a better pedaling platform. The Monarch RL rear shock and RockShox Sektor RL air fork with its tapered steerer tube and 15mm Maxle transform your downhill into smooth and your uphill into easy.

Mike   All Mountain Rider [Nov 26, 2013]

Quick, nimble, forgiving. It climbs way better than the 26er that i've had and rolls a lot better. The setup is perfect for the riding that i do - aggressive with lots of uphills and downhills. The balance of the bike is great. It feels light and nimble. It corners better than anything i've ever ridden.

I have had this bike for 2 months and I love it! Best bike I've ever owned. This is my second Fezzari I've purchased, and I'm a huge fan of their bikes. The value is great and the performance is awesome. I decided to go with a 27.5 wheel this year, and the Alta Peak had it. It climbs awesome and descends even better. I ride pretty aggressive and this handles anything i throw at it. I'm a better rider because of this bike. The folks at Fezzari are awesome to work with. They called me a couple of times after I got the bike just to see how i like it and if i had any questions. Who does that? I definitely recommend them and the Alta Peak.