Ellsworth Epiphany 27.5 Full Suspension

Ellsworth Epiphany 27.5 Full Suspension

The lightweight of a XC bike, with the geometry to descend

The Epiphany, long touted as the Holy Grail of Trail Bikes, just got a gravity oriented cousin! The Enduro Discipline means up, over and across, to go down... and with two Epiphanies in the line up, we've been able to tweak each more toward the specific desires of two types of riders: The Epiphany Carbon XC 275, is built for the Cross Country Trail set who wants the light weight and agility of the XC bike, but the comfort and forgiveness of the long travel trail bike. The Epiphany Enduro 275 is for those who ride to decend, who want the lightweight of an XC bike, but the handling of a more gravity oriented All Mountain Bike.

[May 08, 2018]
Copper383

Strength:

I am amazed with the performance of my new Ellsworth Epiphany Alloy 27.5! The bike is well balanced and feels like a nimble 29er. My Epiphany is more Enduro oriented but it climbs like a goat. The Ellsworth Epiphany truly shines on the decent and loves to go fast as it effortlessly eats up the terrain. The bottom bracket is never in danger of contact with the terrain and I have not experienced one pedal strike. The Epiphany pedals efficiently is a fun bike to ride anywhere on the mountain! Bid Stupid Smile on my face!

No weaknesses found as of yet! The Epiphany simply performs brilliantly

Price Paid:
4200.00
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018
[May 05, 2018]
dnt180

Strength:

I bought the aluminum 27.5 2017 Epiphany. This is the best mountain bike I have ever owned. I have owned many Santa Cruz bikes, Rocky Mountain, Comencal Meta, Rockhopper and the Ellsworth performs better uphill downhill and maneuverability. Parts are top of the line including pivot bearings that are bombproof. I compared this bike to all the others at the Sea Otter and it was just better.

Haven't found any yet.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017
[Dec 30, 2016]
Rogelio

Strength:

Climbs like a goat, descend like a goat.
1x11 drivetrain setup

None so far

Bought this bike to replace my 2006 26” Trek liquid , what a difference between the 1x11 drive train and the 3x9 from my old Trek. The Ellsworth Epiphany allows me to clear rocks just by pedaling with the 1x11 setup. The bike is superb, decided to buy Aluminum alloy frame rather than Carbon, the difference is about two pounds more than similar carbon fiber frames. First time took the bike for a ride to Walnut creek park in Austin Texas, second time took the bike to Goodwater trail in Georgetown, Texas. This trail is about 25 miles, single track. The first 6 miles on these trail is mostly rocks, downhills and climbs with some very technical Sections. After riding 16 miles on this trail I must say I got an excellent bike for the money. Paid about $2699 including shipping from Competitive Cyclist and I must say this bike makes it too easy to climb uphill and go downhills as well.
Excellent front and rear suspension setup, love this bike