Cannondale Habit 4 27.5 Full Suspension

Cannondale Habit 4 27.5 Full Suspension

• Shimano SLX/Deore 2×10 drivetrain

[Nov 28, 2015]
gearless

Strength:

agile, rides light, climbs like a monkey, just as good as my race bike did! this bike is about 5 lbs. heavier than my former race rig and I don't even notice!

learning curve, (for me) to switch from race geometry to trail style. I did NOT like the stock tires (Schwalbe nobby Nic & rocket Ron) BUT the new neo-moto Pacenti tires stick like glue! now that I am learning how to throw it around I don't think I can go back to, "race bike" style again!

FIRST, this is really a test of JUST the frame/fork only as I switched immediately to my XTR group from my old bike. that being said, THIS THING ROCKS! I have been on, "race geometry" bikes for years and this is a welcome break! the 120mm F/R suspension is crazy plush and it loves to be pushed hard into the corners! it is indeed a different riding style that I am really appreciating more every day. BTW, either you LOVE or HATE the berserker green color. (I love it) and that is why I bought this model, I wanted the green but NOT carbon anymore! (the carbon 1 is also same color)