Apollo Copperhead 27.5 Full Suspension

Apollo Copperhead 27.5 Full Suspension

• Frame: 27.5" Floating shock dual suspension frame, 6061 alloy with 130mm (5") travel. 1-1/8-1.5" head tube, BB91 Press fit bottom bracket, 12x142mm rear axle, internal cable routing

[Apr 21, 2017]
Spencer Pos
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Price point. Rear Suspension set up. Build kit.

None Yet.

The Copper Head 30 is specced extremely well for the price point. The Floating rear suspension setup rides extremely smooth. allowing you to run lower pressure but still have a "Bottomless" feeling shock. Comes with Tubless Ready Tires And Wheels. 10/10 Would recommend to a friend.

OVERALL
[Mar 23, 2016]
Mark Warner

Strength:

Great specs
Rides beautifully
Handles like a dream
Looks bloody fantastic
Got a great deal

Not a recognized mountain bike brand
Has not been tested by the pros
No other reviews

Bought this bike because i loved the look and trust Sealy's cycles implicitly and they told me that the specs for the price were outstanding and they did me a ripper deal. I love this bike. it handles as well as my sons specialized and my mates norco. I am no pro but i have been giving this bike a bit of stick and its proving to be a ripper.
Ive had Meridas and other dual suspension bikes and at the entry point or just above this is a great bike. I cant give it 5 stars because I am not a good enough rider to really test the boundaries but for the week end rider it shreds and climbs as good as I will ever need.