Pacenti Cycles Neo-Moto 650B x 2.1 27.5 Tires

Neo-Moto 650B x 2.1

Here it is; the long awaited, and long overdue little brother to the Neo-Moto 2.3. This 2.1" version is sure to be our most poplar tire to date. Featuring the same large volume, 52mm casing as its 2.3" big brother, the 2.1" Neo-Moto features smaller and shorter knobs for lighter and faster performance.

sandyeggo   Weekend Warrior [Jun 17, 2012]
Strength:

Lots o' grip.

Easy to mount.

For the amount of grip I get, there is less rolling resistance than I would have expected.

Price, maybe.

They aren't available in 26 or 29 (that I'm aware of).

I was worried that using a 2.1 width would hurt grip. That is not the case with these. I've tried all sorts of tires lately and these grip better than anything I've tried the last few years. I like them better than: Kenda Nevegals, Kenda SB8s, Kenda Slant 6, Continental Mountain Kings.

I'm very picky with my tires and these are the first ones I've had in a long while that makes me not want to try out something else.

I highly recommend them for anyone trying the 650b thing (which I also highly recommend).

Similar Products Used: Kenda Nevegals, Kenda SB8s, Kenda Slant 6, Continental Mountain Kings.
OVERALL