Pacenti Cycles TL28 27.5 Rims

The TL28 is our new, tubeless friendly, high-performance MTB rim. At 28mm wide and just 409g for the 650b version, the TL28 is AM wide and XC light. Designed for riding everything short of big drops and jumps, the TL28 strikes an excellent balance between a wide cross section and light weight for modern trail bikes.

• Size:650b - ISO 584
  • Hole Count: 32
  • Color: Black

• User Reviews (1)

Dan Mitchell   Cross Country Rider [Mar 22, 2014]
    Strength:

Strong
    Wide
    Eyeletted
    Light
    A combination that is hard to beat.

Limited Availabilty, meaning that not all shops will carry or can get these rims. None of my local shops could not get them through a distributor. Went straight to the source.

I had a set of TL28's in a 26 inch version bolted up to some 240's. Had them about a year and never a problem. I put them through alot of different terrains and always true. I am not a light guy and never do anything crazy. But they held up. My 650B version is exactly the same just taller. They have Bitex hubs with a 15mm front axle. They feel is the same, I cannot recommend this product enough. I have to give props to Moccasin Bends Bikes, who built the wheels.