Zefal Isotherm H20 Bottle Water Carrier

Isotherm H20 Bottle

Zefal Isotherm Bottles. Hot or cold, these bottles will keep liquids in the perfect temperature.

Bob   Weekend Warrior [Aug 02, 2011]
Strength:

keeps temperature and silver color matches my bike

Very poor valve design. I have two Zefal Isotherm bottles and both leak around the valve collar. Water drips down face while drawing water from valve.

Forget Zefal Isotherm - Buy a Polar and you shouldn't have a problem with leaks.

Similar Products Used: Polar Bottle - I have replaced my bottles with Polar. No leaks. Good valve design.
Steve   Cross Country Rider [Jan 02, 2009]
Strength:

It's black. I've got model A1050 which looks a bit different from the photo here.

It leaks from around the cap, especially badly for hot liquids which is what I mainly want it for. I've tried replacing the gasket. It still leaked.

Design flaw -- it leaks like a sieve. I don't use it. So why don't I toss it? Well it looks cool...

Roy Duhamel   Weekend Warrior [Jun 07, 2003]
Strength:

Keeps liquids colder longer than Polar (I have 4 of those)
Nice pearl colour, fits holder well.

Only 17 oz - Polar has 24

The Zefal is (so far) the best at keeping liquid colder longer. I'll use my Polar bottles during cooler weather.

Similar Products Used: Polar, standard non-insulated (yuck) bottles
Eric   Weekend Warrior [Aug 22, 2002]
Strength:

Appears to work as advertised in keeping cold stuff cold. Dunno about hot stuff, but insulation is insulation, right? Fits well in holder.

Fixed internal cup design does not allow for squirting fluid out. Only 17oz of fluid capacity.

Bottle fits well in holder, keeps stuff cold, but Zefal should have made internal cup flexible for squirting.

Similar Products Used: Standard water bottles, most of which broke after pulling on the top a few times. By comparison, REI Sureshot bottle works pretty well with diaphragm top, but does not insulate.
Chris Matthews   Weekend Warrior [Jul 09, 2002]
Strength:

Robust, soft outer shell. Keeps drinks cold/hot longer than any other tried! Very wide neck for ice cubes!

None found

I thought the Polar bottles were good 'til I tried these!
I take 2 of these on a 2 hour ride, half filled with ice then topped up with water... at the end of the ride there is still ice in the bottle! These bottles give exceptional insulation! They don't have that plastic smell/taste like some bottles either!

Similar Products Used: Polar bottle, Maxchill, beer cans, various uninsulated bottles.